Friday, May 7, 2010

The day we knew it was all beginning...

From here:
To Here:


One year ago today, we found out I was pregnant. It was a great, exciting, shocking day. A year later it seems so far away. We're now "parenting pros" (haha!) set into a routine of raising and loving our baby boy and working to provide the best for him.

I can honestly say, yes my life has changed a lot in the last year. My priorities changed, my love for Jason has changed (for the bettter), my body has changed.

But I can also say, that our family of three seems like the most natural thing we've ever done. It feels like we were always meant to have Brody in our lives.

2 comments:

Jen said...

One year - wow! Everything changes...in ways you can't even imagine at the time.

Happy Mother's Day, Kellie!

Renee said...

We have that sloppy kisser shirt too. :) And my dear hubby also got me a latte yesterday (and a new travel mug to go with it). Happy times. Just found your blog last week and am enjoying it. I'm also a working mom and it's nice to know I'm not alone in this crazy schedule of mine!