Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Advice from a 2 Year Old

The perks of a sweet little boy just keep coming...

Last  night, talking to Jason on the phone:
K: Did my package come in the mail today?!?!
J: Yes, I see you got two pairs of shoes.  The white ones are ugly.  (This is what I love most and least about my husband - he holds nothing back)
K: Well, maybe they are, I did pick them out online...I'll look at them when I get home.

Get home & I think they're cute - so I ignore Jason and proceed to wear them this morning.  I walk into Brody's room to wake him up.  Within 30 seconds of being in the room:

B: Mama's shoes are pretty!!
K: (Not sure I heard him right) What did you say sweetie?
B:  Mama - pretty shoes!!


After thanking him for being such a sweet little boy, I quickly yelled downstairs to tell Jason that he's clearly wrong about the shoes.  We'll just ignore the fact that I'm taking fashion advice from a two-year-old!

No comments: