Thursday, May 17, 2012

22 Week Check-In

How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure - didn't weigh myself this week. 
Maternity clothes: Favorite dress pants are from Gap Maternity.  And my favorite tops to wear right now are tank tops.  So I'm looking forward to the 80 degree weather this weekend!  I've pretty much stopped buying maternity clothes for now (so I'll have to settle for shoe shopping instead!) but I'll be picking up a Brewer's maternity shirt in the next week or so for all the games we have coming up between now and September.
Sleep: Jason already hates my pillows and I have 18+ weeks to go. 
Best moment this week: Spending Mother's day weekend with my amazing mom, wonderful mother-in-law and loving Nana.  Didn't get a chance to see my awesome step-mom or our other super-sweet grandmothers, but it was a nice weekend overall.  Spent most of Mother's Day outside in the beautiful weather and it was perfect. 
Food cravings: S'mores pop-tarts.  I haven't eaten them since college, but already had it for breakfast 3 days this week. Yum!

Gender: Boy oh boy.

Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Being heartburn free.  I didn't even know what heartburn was until I was pregnant with Brody.  Ugh.
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery and pulling out all of Brody's baby clothes. 

Milestones: Nothing major this week.

Differences between 1 & 2: I didn't mention this last check-in, but Jay was able to feel the baby kick 2 weeks earlier this time!  My absolute favorite thing about pregnancy (and frankly the only thing I love about pregnancy) is feeling the baby kick.  It's amazing to just be going about your day and feel a little rumble (or stab).  It's a nice little reminder of the little man I have in there!  Though every once and awhile when he takes a swift kick in my bladder or later when he'll invade my ribs, I have found myself complaining...but it's all in love.

No comments: