Thursday, January 7, 2010

The many perspectives of how a pregnant woman should look...

Once I started showing enough to stop getting those awkard "is she pregnant or fat?" looks from co-workers/strangers, I've received a variety of comments about my size.

Now that I'm a week away from my due date & completely HUGE (or not huge, just pregnant, as Jason reminds me), I've continued to receive even more comments. The part that makes me laugh, is how varied they are.

I've heard a lot of: "you're so big, there is no way you're going to make it to your due date!"

But I also hear a lot of: "there's no way you're due in a week, you don't look big enough!!"

All I know is that I feel like I'm due in a week. :)

And as a reminder to everyone out there, when you see a pregnant woman, ask her when she is due, the best thing you can say "you look great!"

No comments: