Sunday, January 3, 2010

38 Weeks




Weekly Checklist
How far along?
38Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 34 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, plus I have a new found love for Jason's clothes...
Sleep: Between random insomnia & being uncomfortable, my body is getting prepped for those sleepless nights ahead.
Food Cravings: I've starting eating more spicy foods this week. On the off chance that it will help bring along Brody sooner.
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes painlessly.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what Brody looks like -- is he going to be a mini-Jason or will I see some of myself in him. Along with that, I can't wait to see what his personality is like.
Weekly wisdom: I was reminded in Church today that God always has a plan & even though I can't see the future, I should be patient. So I am patiently waiting for my son to arrive knowing that at least we are healthly and I'm lucky to be pregnant.
Milestones: Having crazy pregnancy dreams. I've started dreaming i'm in labor, or that the baby is already here. Or unfortunately one dream that Jason was having an affair & I'm going to have to raise the baby by myself. (No worries -- we're happily married, but apparently my subconscious is a little hormonal)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I actually had a dream last night that you had your baby and posted photos on facebook.

Guess not. : )

Nicole said...

I LOVE this picture of you!

Tina said...

a) I craved tacos (you know, spicy food) the weeks before Aubrie came so maybe your spicy food will bring Brody too!
b) I've had affair dreams, too. Still do. :/ And at least 2x a week I have a dream that Aubrie is laying on my stomach while I'm sleeping so when I start to wake up in real life, I'm extra careful not to roll over on her because I think she's actually there...weird.

Hang in there! (Not like you have a choice. :) )