Monday, December 14, 2009

35 Weeks down 35 Days to go!

No new fruit for a couple weeks...still a honeydew.

Weekly Checklist
How far along?
35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Are boring. I have clothes envy everytime I walk through the normal size department.
Sleep: Depends on the night. Some nights I can't get enough sleep, other nights I'm too uncomfortable for a full night.
Food Cravings: nothing new this week
What I miss: I'll just keep adding to my list from last week: Heels, belts, buttoning my winter jacket, squeezing into small spaces, having normal emotional reactions to things, fully caffenated starbucks lattes...
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Brody in all his adorable new clothes.
Weekly wisdom: Unless you are close to a pregnant woman and/or you really care about the answer, skip the "how are you feeling question?" When random co-workers ask you this on a daily basis, it gets a bit exhausting. I know they mean well, but it just gets to be a little much. To future pregnant women, I recommend making a T-Shirt that says: "I'm feeling fine, due January 15th and it's a boy." :)

Milestones: 35 & 35. After 35 weeks of pregnancy, I only have 35 days to go (give or take).

4 comments:

MWGirl said...

You look so good. It was nice to see you this weekend. I cannot wait to meet Brody...and start planning an Aubrie/Brody wedding.

Tina said...

LOL re: the T-shirt making! I'm not kidding-that is a GREAT idea. I bet you could start a business and be very successful! But can I be your business partner so I can stay home with my baby?

Kellie said...

Sounds like a good plan Tina. Then Brody & Aubrie can play while we work. :)

Tina said...

I'm game!