Sunday, October 25, 2009

28 Weeks

*Since my "weekly fruits" have turned into monthly ones, I'll just include my bump picture until I enter a new month. Baby is still the size of an eggplant (or a boot).


"Baby's now the size of an eggplant! Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, he has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). His skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit." -Thebump.com




Weekly Checklist
How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 22lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep and now that it is getting cold out I can wear some non-maternity items (like cardigans/hoodies) as long as I don't close the front.
Sleep: Starting to get more uncomfortable (despite all my pillows). But I'm still tired, so I need the sleep!
Food Cravings: I think it's seasonal as well as pregnancy, but I've felt the need to bake a little more. However, that generally means desserts...so hopefully my weight gain won't start to skyrocket! :)
What I miss: Being able to spring up from a laying down position. I've officially started rolling out of bed or using a lot of energy to get up from lying on the couch.
What I am looking forward to: Holding Brody and seeing what he looks like.
Weekly wisdom: No matter how annoying pregnancy can be at times it will all be worth it when our son is here.
Milestones: Jason "saw" him kick this week! He's getting stronger and many times my whole stomach will move when he's active. J could see him kicking from across the room & thought it was hilarious.

No comments: