Thursday, July 23, 2009

15 Weeks

Fruit pictures and baby details courtesy of thebump.com.



Baby: Now the size of an orange! Baby's legs now out-measure his arms, all four limbs have functional joints. Though I can't feel anything yet, supposedly the baby is moving around a lot!

Weekly Checklist:
How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity Clothes: Going to go shopping for more this weekend.
Sleep: I think having a child inside you means you should be allow nap-time in the afternoon.
Food cravings: I really like ice cream. Those who know me, know this isn't a pregnancy thing... Gender: TBD
Labor Signs: none
What I miss: my skinny jeans
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery & shopping. We're waiting until we find out boy/girl.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm very lucky to have a great husband in this process. I can't imagine what a woman goes through without a support system of some sort (doesn't have to be a husband). J has been great with picking up the slack, understanding when I sleep the day away and convincing me I'm not fat while my emotions convince me otherwise.
Milestones: none really

3 comments:

Jen said...

I completely agree about the naps...take many! You will spend the next 7+ years being tired! : )

Tina said...

When do you find out if it's a boy or girl?

Kellie said...

I am assuming we'll find out around end of Aug. But we haven't scheduled that ultrasound yet, so I don't know for sure.