Thursday, April 26, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Apparently around 6 lbs since I actually weighed myself this morning. 
Maternity clothes? Hopefully all the money I spent in the last couple of weeks will hold me over for the next 21 weeks.
Sleep: Officially started having difficulty sleeping this week.  I need to implement the pillow system I had with Brody and hope that it helps!  4-5 pillows should do the trick. ;)
Best moment this week: Finding some maternity clothes I actually like
Food cravings: Root beer float -- yum!
Gender: Little man
Labor Signs: Other than some braxton hicks, nothing, which is a good thing.
What I miss: Every once and awhile I do wish for a glass of sweet white wine...
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my baby boy again!!  This upcoming week we'll be doing our 20 week anatomy scan.  Reassurance that everything looks healthy and it's still a baby boy.  So very very excited!
Milestones: Getting big enough that it's hard to sleep on my stomach. 
Differences between 1 & 2: Time really does seem to be flying by with this one.  It started out slow, but the last 8-9 weeks seem to have flown by.

No comments: