Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cute Things Toddlers Do


I love writing about the cute things Brody does. He's obviously not different from every other two year old, they all have their cute moments. My theory, is that if I keep track of them, they're great to look back on when he's driving me crazy and remind me how sweet and innocent he is.

We tried teaching Brody to give "bear-hugs." We got him to squeeze us tightly, but then he started "roaring." Because clearly, to give a bear-hug, you have to roar like a bear! Then, the next time I asked him to give me a bear-hug, he said, "no!" Saddened by this, I asked why not, he said "no, cat-hug", me, clearly confused, sat there while he wrapped his arms around me and meow-ed while giving me a hug.

What you didn't know there was such thing as a cat-hug? Me neither, but it's just as sweet as every other hug...and much more hilarious.

No comments: