Thursday, September 9, 2010

An age old tradition

We've all heard the stories from our parents about how when we were little we loved to play with pots & pans or tupperware, or some other random household item. Well, I'm here to say, that times have not changed.

The toys today are fancier than ever. Brody has a dog called My Pal Scout who is programmed to say things like, "I love you Brody" and makes up songs about Brody's name. However, while he does love his Scout, he also loves a lot of other random things in our house:

Wipes containers, diaper boxes, phone books and plastic cups are among his favorites. And I am definitely not complaining. He's easily entertained by the tupperware cupboard while Jason and I work in the kitchen.
However, he also loves: brick fireplaces, oven doors, electrical cords, laptops and dog food bowls. Which of course, just keeps us on our toes!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Andrew has two cool whip containers of his very own that he rolls around the house and follows. Not to mention our dog bowl also, and the water bowl. What fun that is! And the DVDs and spare remote that we tried to hide in the entertainment center. Oh - and the dog ball. It's his favorite activity to try to take it out of the dog's mouth and then chew on it himself! ewwwwww. I feel your pain - this is exhausting! lol

Katie Grigg said...

Oh my gosh, he looks like a totally different since the last time I saw him! We need to schedule some Auntie Katie time soon!