Monday, March 22, 2010

Just like his mommy




Looking at Brody we aren't quite sure who he looks like. He has resemblances of both of us, but is definitely cuter than either of us! Now personality-wise...he's definitely starting to take after his Mom.

Even in utero we saw signs Brody of acting like me. Now, whether it is because he spends all day with me or his DNA, Brody has a lot of characteristics that I can relate to.

-He's already sleeping 8-9 hours many nights. Then he proceeds to take many naps during the day. Just like mommy, he loves his sleep.
-Once, we tried to wake him from a nap at 7:30pm so he wouldn't have trouble going to bed. BIG mistake. He loves his sleep and is cranky if he doesn't get enough. That was one of the crankiest evenings with him. Just ask my parents, or Jason for that matter, I'm very cranky when I don't get enough sleep.
-He loves to cuddle, but he loves his space. As he gets stronger, he's becoming more independent. When he wants to stretch his legs he will make it known. He'll fuss and fuss until you let him sit or stretch the way he wants.

I'm still hoping there are other traits he doesn't inherit. If his hand-eye coordination ends up as bad as mine, J will lose his hope of a baseball player!

No comments: