Friday, November 13, 2009

31 Weeks

"Baby's now the size of a squash! Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)" - Thebump.com

Weekly Checklist
How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 27lbs (usually my favorite number...)
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: Yes please!
Food Cravings: A Cinnabon! I woke up last Sunday dying for a Cinnabon. Unfortunately it was like 7am and the mall doesn't open until 11 on Sundays. I didn't want to wait that long so I went to McDonalds and had their cinnamon rolls. 5 days later, I'm still craving one, so I know where I am going Sat morning.
What I am looking forward to: Baby showers! This Saturday my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law are hosting a shower for us and Sunday my mom and sister are hosting another one. Next weekend my bestest friends are throwing a co-ed one for all J & my friends. All three will be great and I can't wait to see everyone!
Weekly wisdom: Drive 20 minutes to the mall to give into cravings. Maybe if had last weekend I wouldn't still be craving a Cinnabon.
Milestones: Leg cramp. I read that these are a symptom of pregnancy but hadn't experienced anything yet. Then one morning this week I had a really bad cramp in my calf, not fun. Dehydration can make it worse, so I'm definitely paying attention to my water intake!

No comments: