Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just for Fun

I ran accross a website that will "predict your birth experience." Basically I answered a bunch of random questions and here is what it said:

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium gray eyes and barely there auburn hair.

Please pray that I don't have a 15lb 12oz baby!!! The rest I can live with. :)

The website did get it correct that I was having a boy though.

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

5 comments:

Katie Grigg said...

I did the predictor too, since there were only two-pregnancy related questions. The one about the music I just left it as country, and then when asked about cravings, I said ice cream. The rest don't deal with pregnancy. It told me:

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a lot of brown hair.

35 hours of labor to get a 4 pound baby!! At least it will have brown hair!

Katie Grigg said...

Then I changed it so that I said I craved chocolate instead of ice cream, and it told me:

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and barely there blonde hair.

One craving difference and suddenly it's only 9 hours of labor for a 13 pound baby with invisible hair. This is fun!

Tina said...

Haha...so I took this "quiz" and here's mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 44 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and a lot of brown hair.

Not so excited about 44 hours but all my results are at least possible! :) Fun!

Kellie said...

I think it's funny that my baby is going to have auburn hair, but my red-headed friends babies won't! :)

Glad you guys took it, it's fun to see other ones!

Tina said...

Thought the same thing... But, you know, I'm partial to red hair anyways. Wonder why. :)