Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation!

Last week we went to Michigan with my Dad, Step-Mom and siblings. It was a lot of fun though I think we all wished the weather had been better. Below are some pics from our trip and a few of the growing baby-bump!



Here's us at the beach, apparently my shirt is getting too small. This day was very windy so everyone else took advantage of the huge waves in the lake. The waves were so strong they knocked J over when he wasn't looking.




Since it rained a lot and we couldn't get much beach-time, the next best thing was ice cream! There is a great ice cream place with all types of flavors and their portion sizes are big. J took a picture of me feeding the baby peanut butter fudge ice cream. Yum!


At the end of the trip every year we take family pictures by the Grand Haven sign. I wanted to make sure the baby knew he/she was in the picture this year, so I made J hold the baby too.
I wish the weather had been better since I think we had enough of games and reading by the end of the week. But it was a fun trip and nice to get away for a few days. Next year there will be one more person in the cottage probably taking up more space than the rest of us with all his/her baby stuff!!





No comments: