Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

Today Santa will have brought Brody wonderful gifts placed underneath the tree. He will likely get bored from opening gifts and end up distracted by the ones he's already opened. Jason and I will exchange gifts (I really think he'll love what I bought him!!)...and we'll enjoy the not so quiet Christmas morning with a toddler.

Then our crew will come over. Our immediate family on my Dad's side consists of 7 children, 2 parents, 1 spouse, 1 boyfriend, 1 grandchild...and that's how we became the Brady Bunch...

It will be noisy, it will be fun, and we'll love every minute of it. Again, Brody will be a spoiled little man, as he loves it when all of his aunts come over.

Brody's GG (Great-Grandma) & Great Aunt Molly will join us later in the morning before we do nap-time and head over to my step-mom's parents house. The rest of the day hasn't been decided yet, but there will definitely be a Packer Game and quiet time. With all fingers crossed that Brody is in bed by kick-off.

At the end of it all, we'll be exhausted, but I'll wonder how it came and went so fast.

I love the holidays.

No comments: