Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for...
My amazing husband - he truly supports me in everything I do, is an awesome father and day-to-day life would not be nearly as fun without him. He really is my best friend.
My adorable, sweet toddler - he makes me laugh daily, melts my heart constantly and is truly a blessing in our lives. We're so lucky that he's a healthy and happy toddler.
My wonderful family - my siblings are my rocks. All of our parents are awesome, constantly helping us when we ask and always there for us when we need them. My extended siblings are just as awesome, and Brody loves having so many Aunts and Uncles.
My friends - no matter how far and how close I know I can count on them whenever I need them. Even if we don't talk everyday, when we do catch up, it never feels like time has passed. I'm lucky for such long-standing friendships.
My Job - Not everyone is lucky enough to be employed, so I am thankful for a job that is both fulfilling and helps me provide for my family.
And many other wonderful things in my life, like being healthy, and living in a free country.
Today I will be celebrating with wonderful family and cheering on the Packers! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments: