Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Working mom

I thought I had a busy life -- until we had Brody. I know it's only the beginning (I'm sure the days of sports practices and after school activities will be even worse!)

Here is what my days look like. This is on a good day, which means Jason is actually home at night (he coaches/bowls some nights during the week) and I only work until 5:30. When I work late, it just means less playtime with Brody.

Mornings
5:15 wake up/shower/get ready
5:30 Jason wakes up/showers/gets ready
5:45 whoever gets downstairs first takes dogs outside, feeds them and warms Brody's bottle
6:00 Jason wakes Brody & feeds him, while I pick out his outfit and put together my lunch
6:20 Jason leaves for work, if Brody hasn't been dressed, I dress him
6:30 Pack up everything for daycare/work & take the dogs outside again
6:45-7:30 leave house, drop off / playtime at daycare.

Days
7:30-5:30 work (on a good day)

Nights
5:45-7:30 Playtime (if Brody isn't napping) and dinner
7:30-8:30 Bedtime routine (bath, bottle, rocking)
8:30-9:00 Make bottles for the next day
9:00 E-mail, blog, watch TV, spend time with Jason, or just fall asleep early!

No comments: