Monday, December 28, 2009

Time Flies! Then it stops!

I couldn't believe how quickly the first 36 weeks of pregnancy seemed to fly by. Then even week 36 went by pretty fast with the holidays. Now that I'm 37 weeks...time has stopped.

We've accomplished everything I needed to do before the baby is born. Our nursery is stocked, the hospital bag is ready, the carseat is installed...we're ready. Apparently Brody is not.

Babies full-term babies are born anywhere from 37-42 weeks. That is a long window of opportunity. And if Brody decides to hold out for 42 weeks, I'm going to be one impatient mommy!

Now I just sit back and remind myself that his health is the most important thing to me and if he needs more time in there, he should have it.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ahhh...I remember these days! I was SO READY after 36 weeks too. You did want a 2010 baby anyways, right? :) But I'm excited for you and can't wait for "the call." Thinking of you...