Saturday, October 17, 2009

27 Weeks

Baby is still the size of an eggplant (or a boot)...

"Baby's now the size of an eggplant!Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress." - Thebump.com

Weekly Checklist:
How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: we'll see for sure at next week's dr appointment...
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: Same
Food Cravings: I sent J out for a rootbeer float this week. It was yummy!
Labor Signs: none
What I miss: my old clothes. I put on a shirt that I thought might work and it barely went halfway down my stomach. It was pretty funny at least.
What I am looking forward to: putting the smaller touches on the nursery. Now that we're getting the furniture in, I'm starting to plan what we're going to put on the walls and the rug. It'll be fun pulling it all together!
Weekly wisdom: Pregnancy is a great excuse to send your husband out for food! I could have survived without a rootbeer float this week, but it really sounded good and Jason was so willing. I figure I might as well take advantage while I can! Plus it's the first time in
Milestones: completing second trimester

No comments: