Tuesday, October 13, 2009

26 Weeks

"13 inch boot? You know what they say… Your baby is about this long during these weeks." -http://www.hisboyscanswim.com/

"Baby's now the size of an eggplant! Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting his immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and he'll soon be practicing the blink..."-Thebump.com
Weekly Checklist:
How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs give or take (eek!)
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Sleep: Same
Food Cravings: I did have a craving this week for a buffalo chicken sandwich from the Cheesecake Factory...but it wasn't strong enough I guess because we never made it there.
Labor Signs: none
What I miss: nothing in particular this week...
What I am looking forward to: The birth of Tina's daughter! She is my son's future wife after all ;)
For those that don't know, a very good friend of ours is having her baby girl in the next week or so. We're waiting anxiously to meet her. Tina is one of Jason's best friends, so there have been lots of jokes about the future marriage of our children.
Also, this means that Tina can reassure me that labor really isn't that bad....right?
Weekly Wisdom: Don't get a bad haircut when you're busy gaining more weight than you ever have in your life! I was too impatient to wait for my regular hair person & had someone else cut it recently. I think it's too short. Everyone knows how frusterating it is to have hair they don't like. Then on top of it, my clothes don't fit like the used to & I'm getting fatter (I mean -- more pregnant) everyday! Not a great ego boost.
Milestones: Getting a jump start on the nursery!

No comments: