Tuesday, September 29, 2009

24 Weeks


Fruit pictures and baby details are courtesy of thebump.com. Dad's pregnancy pictures courtesy of http://www.hisboyscanswim.com/dads-pregnancy-guide.

"Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow."
Weekly Checklist
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs and I think 4 lbs of that came in one week!!
Maternity Clothes: Yes and next time I'm pregnant, I'm hiring my friend Katie to be my personal maternity shopper. She likes it way more than I do and she's much better at it than me too. But thanks to her dressing me in Old Navy I got a couple warmer tops last weekend. :)
Sleep: Not too bad.
Food Cravings: same foods as the last few weeks.
Labor Signs: none
What I miss: Energy. Just going to the Badger game last week took a lot out of me. I took a nap on the car ride there and on the way home.
What I am looking forward to: A new fruit. Anyone notice it was a papaya two weeks in a row? Boring!
Weekly Wisdom: Time flies when you're pregnant. I'm sure this seems obvious and there have definitely been slow moments throughout, but I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks in my 2nd trimester. I am already wishing I had done a better job documenting everything so far, so I can imagine how I'll feel watching my little guy grow-up!
Milestones: Feeling the baby kick move up higher in my belly.

No comments: